Tailors restaurant is owned and run by two young talented chefs from the
Midlands – Dan Cavell and Mark Fry.
Mark and Dan decided on the name of their restaurant after researching
the buildings history. From 1858–1950 it was a gentleman’s tailors shop.
It has also been a casino, a fishmongers and a pork butchers but they
both felt that Tailors was the right name for their first restaurant.
The chefs met in 2005 and have been great friends ever since.
Opening ‘Tailors Restaurant’ has been their dream and involved much
hard work by them, but their efforts to create a fine restaurant will
be appreciated by all who join them.
Tailors Restaurant was Commended in the ‘Best Restaurant’ 2008.